If you have a problem or would like to get in contact with us, you can with the following:

Tax Bill Appeals, Ltd.

100 Higgins Rd. Suite 204B
Park Ridge, IL 60068


If you own apartment, office, commercial or industrial building or similar, fill out the following form and our tax analyst will contact you.

* - required